Wednesday, February 22, 2006

CityShorts á la Mischa Barton


I love magazines, and nowadays every magazine you open on atleast one page there will be Mischa Barton-she is pretty much my fashion inspiration and I'm not surprised that she's in mkost mags. But a few months ago I saw her wearing these cityshorts and I was like, wow, they look good and I just really liked them. So anyway,I recently went shopping with my friend. We decided to go to TOPSHOP, I was searching through the racks of buy-one-get-one-free's and I was about to give up when I spotted this pair of black pinstriped cityshorts, they were fitting and they were in my size! So, I ran to the changingroom...luckily they fit and obviously i bought them.

Here are some cityshorts I found, they're not my pair, but I think they're quite cool. But not as cool as mine ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg