Saturday, February 25, 2006

Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Red HOT Chili Peppers/RHCP have the greatest music. They are so amazing, every song is great and the words MEAN something. The band is made up of 4 men-Anthony Kiedis (mmm), Chad, Flea and John Frusciante who has also releases his own music.
They've been around for so so so long. There have been so many chili peppers in the band, but Anthony and Flea have always been in it.
My whole family is into their music, my dad, my sister, my mum (she wants Anthony) and me too. Right now, their music is blasting from the kitchen.Oh yes, it's Scar Tissue-'with the birds I share this lonely view,'
Their music has so much love and feel to it, it kind of gives me a lift when I hear it. It's my Summer music.


You might wonder, why the hell is she going on about RHCP on a Fashion website???? Well, cos Music is Fashion, and Fashion is Music. Apart form the fact that I love them, so I put them on!

So go buy their album , they've had tons out.
feel the music! ;)

Okay, so maybe Anthony looks more like a mad pixie in this photo, but he is hot really. I prefer him with brown hair though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg