Saturday, February 25, 2006

Dreams

Dreams...

My dream is to be a Fashion Journalist, I think it would be an amazing job, and it would be alot of hard work. I love fashion etc so to me right now, it seems like the thang I wanna do.
But here are some more of my dreams...

Here are some things which are in my dreams...(along with many more things)



-Marissa Cooper/Mischa Barton on The O.C has the most AMAZING clothes, god that girl is lucky, not only is she beautiful, but she's got a wardrobe which is great.

-One of those designer perfumes..you know, me and my friends go to Debenhams and spray the testers allover us like there's no tomorrow, okay, maybe that's me doing that, but I'm trying to find my signature scent. So it's gotta be really lovely and gorgeous etc. Know of one? Drop me a line.


-One of those cowboy hats, and one of those big boho hats for in the summer on the beach (well, when English weather permits)teamed with a pair of those glam sunglasses that make me look like a bug!


-Honey-coloured holiday tan :) Honestly, everyone living in hot countries-you've got it made!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg