Monday, May 08, 2006

The Housewives-FREE


Those of you crazy enough NOT to watch Desperate Housewives are...well-crazy!

Start watching this amazing series now, because you, like I, will love it, and soon be addicted, like a drug. You'll be Desperate!

Now I was so happy that I heard that they were bringing back the housewives on sunday eve, channel 4, and so very happy when I found out I could watch the beloved episodes I missed right here!

But be quick-it's only available from 8 may till the 18th! That's 10 days to watch 17 episodes!

So have fun. Get hooked. Be desperate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marissa O said...

if you love dh, then you will LOVE grey's anatomy. it is so unbelieveably good!

Wed May 24, 10:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg