Sunday, May 07, 2006

Practical or Perfect?

In Bay Trading and I found this really lovely, little rasperry coloured shrug. It was SO nice! Naturally, I tried it on, and it really added colour to my outfit. So this little shrug was £15. Which, I think is a little too much. But it was very nice.

Later on we were in Topshop, and I was looking through the buy-one-get-one-frees, (most of which were not that nice and none in my size) when I found this amazing top. It really is something special. 100% silk, dark blue, crinkled material, nearly halter-neck and nearly backless. Can you imagine it??? Well, if you can, it's 20 times better than that. It was reduced from £25 down to £15, so i bought it, even though that little raspberry shrug was still in my mind...but I got these pretty french knickers free with it , so that was a bonus.

But I really can't make my mind up whether I should bring it back or not. I mean should I just the Practically Cute or the Perfectly Uniquel? I know the Perfectly may sound better, but really it is not something you can wear everyday.


I'll let you know what I decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg