Friday, May 19, 2006

If I Tell You, I'll Have To Kill You

Yes, I have the answer to something which is probably a very popular question.

I saw (celebrity's name) wear this (item of clothing) and I reaaaallly want it, what do I do?

Have no fear-Asos is here! Crazy about fashion, I loove it!

You can search for a celebrity and (it's like Google!) a list of items come up in the style of,(basically the EXACT same as) your celeb! Plus, they're reasonably priced!

Need some proof?


Look at these great earrings that Sienna wore. The attached hoops are really unique and only cost £4.

And remember Mischa in that white bandeaux dress? Well, at Asos, you can get a top version,AND the actual dress (£25)! I love the top because you can get it reversed in black too! Can you imagine wearing this to a party? I can. Oh, its £18.

Jessica Simpson's halter-top isn't even as cool as this one, which is in her style! It's £16, available in green, white and black.


And I know this annoying Celeb Big Brother winner is hardly someone to base your style on, but think this dress is really cute.It's £35


But Asos doesn't just do in style of celeb's, it also does other brand stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg