Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly

This is a special for your lips, cos it's Summer (or soon) and you can't let them get de-hydrated and dried out! You want them to be liplicious (adapted from 'bootylicious', with some credit to Beyonce ;) )

Okay, so I always have my Aloe Vera Vaseline with me which you can buy basically anywhere, you must have heard of it, and it is so cheap! Just 99p.


But the Body Shop (god, I love that place) has a gorgeous lip-balm, which smells so summery and fruity. It's Satsuma Shimmer Born Lippy. You can get it for £3.50.

My friend Bec has this delicious smelling lip-balm, I can promise you, you'll want to eat it as soon as you smell it! It's cherry flavoured ( I looove it) it smells SO nice! You can get it from Boots and probably other pharmacies. It's called Cherry Lypsyl. Mmmmmm...You can get it for under £2! I love sniffing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg