Friday, June 30, 2006

Apparently The New Must-Have Top For Summer. Can't Say I Disagree ( but I do at the price)


Isn't that strange. This top kind of reminds me of the one in my previous post (see below).

It is amazing. I really need this. WHYYYYYYYY must it be £155???????? I think that fashion designers deliberately set out to create beautiful, stunning clothes, slap on a price that only Paris Hilton and co can afford and sit back and smirk as fashion mad teenagers gawk at their impossibly-way-off-our-budget-racking-our-brains-to-think-of-how-we-could-afford-it designs.It must be their plan.

Hope you're happy Tibi.


Elegant chiffon top, unusual leopard picture print, yes, it is the perfect top for Summer. £155.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg