Saturday, June 10, 2006

No Scruf?!

I just got this weird pop-up, I clicked on it and up came this website-No Scruf. It was founded by this swimsuit model called Terry Tarentelli, who apparently has become sick of stubble on men. She seems to have started something with the amusing phrase- 'We won't shave until men do'. The No Scruf girls are just letting their leg, armpit and monobrow hair grow free! It was just so funny. I know it has absolutely nothing to do with fashion, but you must visit this site! :D I can't work out if it's a joke!

I'll let you decide if you want to join in ;) Great way if you're looking for a way to gently let down your boyfriend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg