Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What A Sweet Summer You'll Have

If you look out of the window in the morning and the weather is s-h-i-t, then get this. It's an amazingly delicate scent which will leave you addicted-trust me I've been there, and I'm stuck. I know you're wondering-'what is it???' The Spirit of Moonflower! So the secret's out, go have a sweet scented summer!

Oh, yeah, in the UK, you can buy it for £5 (body mist) and in the USA, $12.


Sorry I have no problem solver for the weather but I'm not all-powerful, so smelling gorgeous will have to do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

Wed May 24, 10:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI to you too

Fri May 26, 08:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg