Friday, May 26, 2006

One Of A Kind

One of a kinds/limited amounts made are so popular that I knew this was a good post to do.

I've found several websites of people who make really unique accessories, clothes, bags etc.

Here are some I reallllly looove.

Oh my god, this piano clutch is fab! If you play the piano and think of yourself (modestly) as the next Mozart, you've gotta get it. It's $42 , which is £22.62 from Naughty Secretary Club.

Here's another cool clutch. This one is very colourful as you can see, it's called Rainbow Briz-ite $42-£22.62. Great for a summer party.


Wow. Don't you think these hairclips are so pretty? The flowers are vintage and made in Japan. So pretty. I want. $12-£6.46!

Please remember that if you want these things, you better get your hands on them quickly as there are limited amounts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg