Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Touch Of Minnie




NO, it's not the new Lacost fragrance for its 'touch of...' series.

I'm suggesting you take a touch of Minnie and add it to your wardrobe.

Okay, so the reason for my love for Miss Mouse is quite simple. On the 7-10 July, I'm going on a school trip to Pariswith my friends. I can tell you, I can't wait-I'm so excited!!! Even though I carried a Mickey Mouse lunchbox around at school when I was little, and had numerous Minnie Mouse birthday cakes, I've never been to Disneyland! But I did, and do, love Disney.

So, back to Minnie. Look at her here; the little mouse is wearing a cute little white and red polka-dot dress-which is how I always think of her.
Dots are everywhere, which, in my opinion, is a great thing!

I love this little striped halter dress, £35 from Miss Selfridge. And although it doesn't fit the dot theme, it's got stripes, and it's cute.

I looooooove these shoes by Marc Jacobs! Even though I'd probably never, ever wear them-look at the little mouse!!!

You have to have some form of dotty underwear (infact, I have to get some). I love this pair from Dorothy Perkins! £4 each.


Dots by Betsey Johnson.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I relllallalalalyy love this blog. It's very sensible.

Everything is just, RIGHT. :]

I am an avid rweader of fashion blogs, as you might have seen from Leith's.

:oP keep it up! <3

Thu May 25, 03:32:00 PM  
Blogger Dionne Evans said...

i like your blog, and just for your info i have 2 pair of dotted underwear. I know TMI

Thu May 25, 07:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg