Friday, June 30, 2006

It Must Be Love: Another Successful (?) Shopping Story

I think I seem to have some sort of weird...thing for finding tops a size too big (size ten), more than I'm prepared to pay, the last one left,and absolutely top of the absoutely gorgeous scale.

Did I mention the dark blue silk top I found for £15, slightly too big-but when you fall in love, you can't easily fall out of it. So even though I had other things to buy...you know the rest.
It happened again.
I was in New Look, about to leave, when I quickly scanned the racks and spotted a black and white print top. It was so unusual, so pretty, and the last one left. I'll describe. It was a halter neck, you have to tie it at the neck, it also had a panel that fastened underneath the chest and you also tied it at the back. I tried it on and it was love. Well, £18 and it's absolutely gorgeous, I know my budget was about £10 for a plain top, but f*** that. Pardon my language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg