Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Cute Little Summerdresses

Once again, I've found some great stuff on asos-As Seen On Screen (clothes etc) in the style of celebs. If you're visiting, click on Summer Offers and have a look. I'm sure you'll find some great things. I was hoping to find a pretty and cheap summerdress.


This red and white floral dress is extremely cute (and very short) but very summery. It's only £15!


I love this simple glam, swishy white halterneck. I think I'm gonna get it. It's been reduced to just £10. What a bargain! Apparently it's in the style of Jennifer Ellison, but I wouldn't exactly call her a style icon.

This next one is supposedly in the style of madonna, and I think it's qquite a cool dress. Good coverage, so no chance of ass exposal, another swishy one in red. £12.

And finally, I just had to leave this one till last, I just looooooooove it. But it's so short!!! You'd have to wear it over a bikini on the beach or as a loooong top over shorts. Enough talking-here it is. Rdeuced from £28 to £15. The thought that's going through my head-Will I/Won't I?



I've decided to start putting more polls in my posts, so let me know what you think, vote in the poll below!

And the Winner of 'Asos Cheap Best Dress 2006' goes to...
cute and summery, floral pattern red and white dress
swishy and glam, white halterneck dress
chic and unusual, patterned black and white halterneck dress
pretty in red, another swishy number
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtly Love said...

I love all those dresses, but that last one is absolutely divine. :D
The polls are a good idea, you should definitely do more.

Tue Jul 04, 05:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg