Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Preparing For Paris!

I can't wait- I'm going to Paris in ONE DAY!!!!! It's a school trip. OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh, I think u can tell I'm excited, cos I am!!! I really am!
So i thought it would be really appropriate to have Parisian style on this post. Well, and some Disney too (I'm going to Disneyland Paris).

First of all, Tinkerebell is veeeeeerrrrrrrrrrry cute, and that little green dress is great! ;] Here is a pretty Tinkerbell necklace (£5), and also a pair of Tink earrings (also £5)! I love the earrings. Once again, Asos for both.


This belt is so chiq, it would not look out of place with a stylish outfit shopping in boutiques in Paris. I just hate the price. It's La Redoute, £35. Reminds me of Kate Moss actually. I'm in love with it.

Something that would look great with the belt is this hat, also La Redoute. Perfect for chilly evenings in the city. £7.50 But don't go all black-remember it's Summer!



This is all I can find right now and I have to pack my luggage! :D




If I went to Paris, the accessory I'd pack would be...
Tinkerbell Pendant
Tinkerbell Mismatch dangly earrings
stylish flat cap
chiq belt
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg