Sunday, February 11, 2007

I''m Back-and I doubt there's alot who've missed me

It's literally been months and months since my last post.
And trust me, that wasn't a choice.
Re-reading my old posts has made me realise how much I've missed it, and just when people actually started reading it, I had to stop.
I've had sooooo many internet problems the past six months with different companies so I haven't be able to post.
Sorry.
Anyway, I'm now staying at my dad's in Holland which i usually do once a year, and guess what? He has internet so that means for the next week it'll be posts galore.
If there's anyone (crazy) who still visits this ghost-blog-town, then thank you for your faithfullness-you really must have nothing better to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg