Tuesday, September 05, 2006

No Harm In Dreaming!




(Look away now if you hate it that you can't afford designer clothes)

I'm on net-a-porter, it's the best website to admire designer things.

Here are some of my favourite picks-

I love these Alexander Mcqueen shoes, they'd look great with city-shorts and this season's colour-grey! No price shown yet.

I love the old, worn look. They would look great with this white scoop neck dress from DVF-£198!

To eep you warm and to keep in touch with this season's trend (even though that sounds incredibly fashion sheepy), wear this Chloe cropped and fitted black jacket. Love the buttons! £1021.

I would add a bag but I need to go and do my Art coursework.


Oh alright then.



How pretty is this embroidered flap bag from Valentino???? It's in the sale for £680.40. Don't waer it with the jacket though.

It's so peacocky!

The Grand total of this major spree is.... £1219+ (not including the Mcqueens) God, I do love those shoes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

i really like the chloe cropped jacket, the alexander mcqueen shoes are cool too.

Sat Sep 09, 08:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg