Thursday, July 27, 2006

My 2nd Home

As u might know, i'm Dutch and English too. Today I spent travelling to Holland (where i'll be for 3 weeks) spendinmg time with my family-Dad, little sister, Oma and dad's gf. MY sister's here too.
Gteting here was not too bad actually, my dad's flight to england was soo funny though, it was in true James Bond style. Long story.
But, a accoident form last Summer has been repeated-my luggage somehow fell of the luggage lorry and is left at Gatwick. Those baggage handlers must really be blind if they don't hear the lound thump of a zingy fushchia-pink suitcase hit the ground. 'might complain. So, my belongings and all my clothes are packed into that suitcase and until then, I have my hand-luggage and today's clothes. If i don't get those clothes back I will kill. On the plus side, my dad offered to buy me a whole new wardrobe in the meantime. But i still want those clothes back.

Oh and by the way, just so this has some form of 'retail tale'', I wnet to a H&M and found some very pretty, hawaiian flower hairclips in yellow. They were 2 for (this keyboard is Dutch so doesn't have pound signs) 2 pounds!

Have a great summer everyone, leave some news in the comments
mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger FashionWhore said...

Lucky. This would so not happen to me if I lost my clothes on a trip. It would be: "Deal with it".

Thu Aug 03, 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg