Thursday, July 20, 2006

You know, you should be grateful, I'm sacrificing my homework for this post, so you better like it!
I just knew I had to do a post on swimwear because a) i need a new bikini and b) incase you are blind, IT'S SUMMER!!!!!!!! (Cue loud whoops and cheers from me)

I'm sifting through the internet, oh, it's such a hard life, trying to find something great. And look, I'm onto a few winners already!

I've got a NBW-it's Victoria's Secret. I can understand exactly why Ashlee Simpson has agreed to be the new face of the brand.

I love the ruffles on this bikini, and the peach colour is very pretty and unusual. $36, around £19.

Next is another one from VS. I adore this one, it looks so soft! It would look great in the colour in the pic or the mocha colour. Also $36.




La Redoute Summer Sale is now on, so go straight to their website-www.laredoute.co.uk.
I'v been looking at the discounted swimwear, and I've found a few things I'd like myself. This plain poppy-coloured bikini has a slightly padded halterneck triangle top, the bottoms are low rise and have bowtie-sides. It's part of a mix and match sleection so click on this link and click on the following pages.
The colour of the bikini shown isn't exactly right. £15.20




That's all for now. Have a great summer!

2 Comments:

Blogger meli said...

I luv the blue bag from the 1st pic. So cute!!!

Sat Jul 22, 02:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the first bikini! your blog is fab - link me!

Sun Jul 23, 08:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg