Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Paris Was Amazing. And I Found Zara.

I looooooooooooooved Paris-if you haven't been there, u just have to go. I'll post some pictures up soon. I went to Parc Asterix, Disney, a River Cruise on the Seine, saw the Wild West (Dinner)Show at Disney and shopped at Cite Europe.
Not bad for 3 days, huh?
While I was at Cite Europe (French shopping mall), I went to H&M and found a cute little, cropped brown waistcoat for just under £5! It would look great teamed with a pair of denim hotpants, so I wanna get some of them too. Then I went to Zara, where I found a cool red slogan t-shirt for just £6!

I love this Zara dress which I found on the website, if anyone can find (or knows) the price of it, pleaaaaaaaaaaaase let me know!

So that was my Paris shopping escapade. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtly Love said...

ooh Paris sounds awesome! I'm sorry I'm having trouble responding to the email you sent me!!! My computer is messed up. haha.
Zara is amazing, but I think it only ships to the UK. D:

Tue Jul 11, 01:11:00 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

i'm going to paris in october on a school exchange!!! i'm so excited and i'm staying for two weeks. you blog rox my sox
:)

Thu Jul 20, 04:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg