Wednesday, July 26, 2006

BreathTaking Alexander Mcqueen Winter/Autumn 2006 Collection (I meant to post this draft ages ago)



I'm baffled and breathtaken by the new Alexander Mcqueen Autumn/Winter 2006 collection. I know it's way too early, but they were way too special to miss out.

Nipped in at the waist, luxurious Victorian chic, bold, dark, wintery colours like greys, browns, greens, with some tartan too! There are ruffles too-it's all about the elegant chic. There's a real ghotsly, magical vibe. So, I'll say no more, here are some of my favourite looks from the collection.



Don't forget to watch the video clip starring Kate Moss on the main page of his website, it's magical!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg