Thursday, August 03, 2006

Some Stories DO Have Happy Endings

To cut a long story short, I got my luggage back.
Finally. 3 Days of wearing the same clothes, luckily I bought some underwear on the second.

Anyway, enough of that. BUt it did reaaaaaaaaaallly piss me off.

Although my dad didn't need to get me a whole new wardrobe in the end, he did buy me some new things. Let me tell you how much I love pumps. This much. So if you were such a huge pumps lover, wouldn't you be soooooooooo pissed off (second time I've used that word-I'm sorry) if you could never find any nice ones in your size. Mum said to me, well maybe you'll find some in Holland. I think I was blessed with luck-I did!!!! Blue glittery ones with a pretty bow on them too. They might not sound so appealing but they are very pretty and I feel cute in them! They're nice and cushy inside-FYI.
I also found a halterneck in a gorgeous green and a little 50s sunglasses symbol on the bottom corner for just 10 euros-6 pounds!!! I also found an unusual blue print halterneck, aslo 10 euros! The total was 27 pounds for these three items! And they were all form a shop called Bershka.
I love discovering new shops! So visit their site, there are some very pretty, magical animations under the Autumn/winter 06 collection.

1 Comments:

Blogger FashionWhore said...

Great! Everything is good...you even got pumps!!!

Fri Aug 04, 12:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg