Thursday, August 24, 2006

Walk The Line


Reese Witherspoon won an Academy Award for her role as June Carter, and Jacquin Phoenix looked hot as Johnny Cash.
Last night I watched Walk The Line, I loved it, I'd love to go back to that time, or the time of Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, you know, wouldn't it be cool to go back there and dress in those clothes etc? Not permanently, but anyway.

If you haven't seen it or heard of it, which is undoubtable, it's a film based on the life of (what they called at the time) rock-star-Johnny Cash and his soulmate, June Carter. Johnny starts of as Salesman and ends up touring America. I'm not great at reviewing, so basically, rent the film-it's unmissable! One of my new favourites.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

i love that movie! i found myself watching it on an airplane and got totally drawn in i barely noticed when we landed! super movie, great post.

Sat Aug 26, 04:18:00 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

loooooved this movie

xxx,
another suburban living fashion lover

Mon Aug 28, 08:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg