Monday, August 21, 2006

Are The Scottish Trendsetters?


When I think of Scotland, this is what I see.


Now, this doesn't exactly look particularly stylish-(sorry)

But look at the Autumn?Winter Alexander Mcqueen collection-wool (Scotland's full of sheep, and cold too!), and tartan (the traditional costume, which Scotland is famous for).








Here's a tartan waistcoat for £35 from Topshop. I don't really like it but it's a good example of Scottish influence and you never know, it might look amazing on some people! It looks like it's from L.A.M.B.



















Speaking of L.A.M.B, I had a look at the great Gwen's designs-here is a tartan cocktail dress.
I looove this liittle blazer, also from L.A.M.B. It's not cheap though, sorry-$485.



















Known as the WAGs Captain, and serial-shopaholic, Victoria Beckham, wears this cute little grey tartan mini, an alternative to the usual red. I'm on the hunt for one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtly Love said...

I'm not a big fan of LAMB but I LOVE that plaid dress!!!

Tue Aug 22, 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg