Sunday, September 03, 2006

Back To School. Haven't Heard That Before.

So I have everything this year for school. The usual white blouses, fitting black Topshop trousers (thank you Topshop-they look great!), my navy-blue school sweatshirt, when I put it on I feel like I'm drowning-so baggy! Then I amazingly found some shoes that fitted! Over here thye have some weird thing that you can only buy shoes in whole sizes in most shops. Well, I'm a six and a half but luckily found some black ballet flats that were a 6 and fit! And I also found a tote, from New Look for only £10-it's a wine red with a brassy buckle-I like it's simpleness. So, that's me for school.
And incase you were wondering, our school doesn't do MUFTI (wear your own clothes day) anymore cos you get these HUGE fights between goths/emos and chavs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg