Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hello, America

My mum's hoping, fingers crossed, to take me and my sister to America during Summer 2007.
I can't tell you how long I've been wanting to go again, I last went when I was four, which is great because I can't remember that much. Anyway, she has friends in Washington and California, and would really like to take us to see both. 'California, here we cooooooooooome' (I love The O.C!)
It would be a big fam holiday before I might start doing my own thing. It's my dream to swim with dolphins so I was wondering, does anyone know any places in Encinintas, California? And anything that I MUST SEE, or any MUST SHOP places, if I do luckily get to go to Washington and Encinitas, California? Thanks a lot!

Love Sky

2 Comments:

Blogger mary said...

don't get your hopes too high for california. it's not all beaches and palm trees, haha. things aren't as picturesque as they look on the O.C.
but i hope you have a great time!

Sun Sep 03, 09:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to live in Laguna Beach in California and Seattle in Washington. South Coast Plaza is THE BEST for shopping in California. Every designer in the known world has a shop there. Downtown Seattle is also great for shopping, but nothing compaired to South Coast Plaza. You also might like Crystal Cove which is by Laguna Beach in California. Cute vintage-y stores, and really great site-seeing. But I don't know about dolphins....hahaha

Mon Sep 04, 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg