Saturday, September 23, 2006

Christopher Kane at LFW




I've just been redaing some blogs on Handbag of people who have been to the shows. A few names were mentioned, so I did some research on the ultimate fashion website-Style.
Christopher Kane was one of them. He's a new designer who, with his sister Tammy, deisgned his first collection. Fluorescent, vibrant, 80's style. Here are some of his amazing outfits. Not necessarily beautiful, but striking and fresh.
The red has a real vixen feel to it, it's got a contrasting, big pink zip running right down the front middle and it looks like something Christina Aguilera might wear, in her new Flapper girl style phase.

The pink just reminds me so much of that corset dress that Madonna wore ( I saw it at the Fashion DNA in Amsterdam!) before she had kids and heard the words 'You're embarrassing me MOMMY!!'.
Moving on, I love the striking blue, if a Peacock was a person, that's exactly what they'd look like. Except the guy peacocks get all the pretty feathers.

1 Comments:

Blogger *** said...

Your style is absolutely striking. I love the shape of these dresses, but the color coordination on the first two makes me a little uneasy. I love your blog and I'm adding you to my links list!
-Gigi
http://parsonsprodigies.blogspot.com

Thu Oct 26, 08:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg