Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm So Excited I Could Pee

I stole that title from that msn icon btw.
But it's true, it's been so long that I've sat here typing up my latest fashion lovings that it feels great to be doing it again. Wow, I sound sooo sad when saying that. But i'm gonna try and give you my unedited thoughts-so there ya go.
There are so many things buzzing round my brain that I want to write about but I'll just do one mahoosive post or save them and then post them at a later date. Whichever works.
So there's the intro. now let's get down to it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Clipping Path Service said...

I'm personally a big fan of kiki-kiss blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

Thu Nov 01, 06:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counters http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/xskylax/Bar-du-Soleil-1961-Print-C10055033.jpg